Your privacy is important to us. It is Devotech Group of Companies’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website https://www.devotechgroup.com.com, technical portal firstname.lastname@example.org and training portal https://university.devotechgroup.com
We collect personal information by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we will protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website and portals will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
What information we collect:
• Name and Surname.
• Company Name (Optional)
• Contact information, which includes cell phone number and email address.
How will we use the information we gather:
• Marketing purposes to receive emails from Devotech Group of Companies.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use information to make changes to our products.
Devotech Group of Companies will ensure that all information provided by clients are kept safe from unauthorised access. To ensure that all information is kept securely, Devotech have instituted the necessary safeguarding procedures in its IT team and authorised personnel.
In the case of any possible data breach, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will also inform the relevant parties as is required by the POPI act.
We will only keep information for as long as necessary and you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com at any time to remove your personal information.
Your Data Subject rights:
• Allow data subjects to object to processing and/or withdraw consent at any time. This includes requesting to “opt-out” out of any marketing collateral. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.
• Stop processing data after an objection or withdrawal of consent.
• We will only collect data directly from the data subject.
• Demand to see a full report of information (of data subject) held by Devotech Group of Companies.
• Request rectification of data by Devotech Group of Companies.
• Lodge a complaint if the Data subject does not feel that we are enforcing the POPI Act. Please email the regulator at complaints.IR@justice.gov.za
Updated on 01 July 2021.